We are committed to providing a wide range of opportunities outside of the classroom to enrich the school experience of all our students and develop their Cultural Capital.
We seek to broaden students’ horizons through a fully inclusive and varied programme of activities that includes:
- Weekly Clubs and Groups
- Concerts and Dance Shows
- Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Student Leadership
- Charity work
- STEM and Engineering projects
- Community projects
- One off events and trips
All students are encouraged to get involved in the programme of events and should understand the benefits of participation:
- Enriching school experience.
- Good for well-being. Reduces stress, increases confidence, improves self-esteem and feeling of self-worth.
- Opportunity to develop skills and talents.
- Meet new friends.
- Develop skills such as teamwork, communication, organisation, leadership - EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- Experiences important to future employers, colleges and universities.